Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bunny Mania


Cliff and I will soon be the proud owners of a bunny rabbit! For over a year now I have been begging Cliff for a bunny. It has taken him that long to come around to the idea and actually let us have one. :) It really makes me laugh just thinking about it because I honestly didn't think he'd say yes. A family in our church brought a basket of 6 baby bunnies to one of our children's events several weeks ago. They were so cute and tiny! Those bunnies are now about 5 weeks old and will be ready to find homes in a week or two. The owners actually brought three of them up to see me at the church last week. Cliff and I have been catching quite a bit of flack about this bunny stuff from the church staff. It has definitely been the running joke around here. Out pastor has researched rabbits and their care for the past couple of weeks. I think he called Cliff four times yesterday about the construction of a cage!
I'll definitely post pictures when the bunny arrives. Cliff has bravely committed to building a rabbit cage...it'll be an outside bunny so we've got to make it work for both summer and winter. I've got everyone on board on this bunny venture! One of Cliff's interns brought me a Guide to The Rabbit from her personal library...Haha! I am sure it is driving Cliff crazy!
In other news-
  • Cliff is gearing up for GA Camp next week-Day camp on Monday and Overnight camp Tuesday through Thursday for the older girls. He is the camp pastor so he'll be speaking each night.
  • Debbie and Kimberly are coming!!! They will be staying with us over the 4th of July weekend and we'll get to celebrate Kimberly's birthday together. :)
  • I finish my internship hours this week and I am taking a vacation from work. I'll be off Thursday, Friday and Monday. Woohoo!

July will be a busy month with lots of Children's activities. I am looking forward to the fun days ahead!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

how fun!!! bunnies are so cute! :)