Monday, October 13, 2008

2 Year Mark

No big news for this past week. Cliff and I have been in work/school mode. Cliff is taking 3 classes and seems swamped all of the time with school let alone work on top of that. I'm not so much swamped by school work, although I feel it coming on in the next few weeks. I am in HATE SCHOOL mode. Really, I cannot wait for it to be over. Very soon. Only one year in December. I have started my search for an internship. I'll have to complete 500 hours of an internship between January and August. My boss is going to work with me on getting the hours done. I'll probably end up taking off a day or two a week. I am looking in to child placing agencies for my internship. I'd like to gain some experience in this area for the future. I have been interested in it for a long time. I'd like to get some experience through my internship before I decide to commit to taking a position at such an agency. We'll see what happens. I have been really anxiuos about the whole thing, but have come to realize that even if I get stuck in an internship that I do not like, it is only 500 hours and will be over with eventually. God knows what he's doing with my life even though I am not sure most of the time.

Cliff and I will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary tomorrow. Wow it has flown by. He reminded me last night that we are about to move for the third time in two years. I reminded him that he married a girl who had never moved, not even bedrooms, in her entire life until college and that didn't even really count because I still had my bedroom at home! Crazy how life changes. I am so thankful to be married to my best friend. We have so much fun together. He can make me laugh like no one else...and that's good because I can be pretty serious sometimes when I really just need to lighten up.

God knew what he was doing when he paired us up. Truly, I cannot image living life with anyone else. Cliff spoils me and loves me even when I am unloveable. He is a wonderful leader and the best friend. He takes life as it comes and seems to worry less than most. Cliff truly is a man of integrity who trusts the Lord with his life. Thank you Cliff for two crazy fun years! I love you!


No comments: