Saturday, October 25, 2008

Packing and missing Lerin's 3rd BDay party



Today we are packing. We are having fun...Cliff is keeping me laughing all day. Right now we are taking a break. I'm hanging out online and Cliff is watching football. Below you can see Cliff taking his break in front of the TV. Also, you can see the state of the apartment. ONE BIG MESS! But I think we should be done packing everything today. All but the essentials to get us through the week. Fun times.









We are a little sad though because we are missing Lerin's third birthday party! Bummer!! Leigh and my parents have told me how stinkin' excited she is about her birthday. She's having a Barney party with all of her friends and family. :) Lerin was born October 28, 2005. We love her so much and will be thinking about her all day. Cliff and I can remember the day she was born so vividly...me especially because I got to be there with Leigh and Bubba through the whole thing! What a miracle! Here is a pic of Lerin from this summer. Such a cutie!!












No comments: