Monday, September 3, 2007

Relaxing Weekend

It really has been a nice and relaxing weekend. There really has not been too much going on. Today we have just been relaxing and running some errands. Last night we went over to the youth ministers house for ice cream and some wii (video game).

Friday I made the greatest discovery about living in a bigger town. There is nothing better than the dollar theater. I took an official oath to never go and pay outrageous prices at the regular theater again. I will forever more be out of the loop for a couple of months so I can go to the dollar theater. Sounds cheap I know but nothing beats the greatness of cheap prices, sticky floors, and only three other people in the theater.

The scripture reading and prayer went well yesterday. We had a total of thirteen people join the church, it truly was an amazing day. God is so good!

Jessica and I pray that you all have a blessed week!

No comments: