Friday, September 7, 2007

Another Busy Week

Well although Jess and I were both off on Monday, it seems like that has been forever ago. There have been so many thing going on this week. I have been so busy at the office. There are still so many things that I want to know.

As I am learning more I am able to see some small problems that can be fixed rather easily. Thiat week I realized that as a children's ministry we send out at least 4 or 5 postcards a week to the kids. Just the idea of that drives me crazy, but apparently everyone is use to it. I am in the process of gathering parents emails so that we can do a monthly newsletter and hopefully cut down on those things. Who knows how much money we waste on that alone.

Today I am getting ready for a Sunday School training that we have at the church in the morning. I hope it goes well. I am concerned since I do not really know the lady that is leading the children's area. Hopefully nothing too crazy will be said or done.

On another note if the rain holds off today Jessica and I are going to take in our first panhandle football game tonight. Most of the staff at the church are going to go, so it is going to be a really good time.

Well I look forward to talking to you soon, I hope you have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Mom Cary said...

I love being able to read about you and Jess and what is going on in your life. Hope the football game is fun. Have a wonderful Sunday I know you will be blessed. Love