Monday, August 16, 2010

Guess what??...

...Camden is rolling over!!

Yesterday he rolled over from his tummy to his back four times. We have been working on this for weeks and I knew he was very close. He would turn circles on the floor reaching for toys but hadn't technically rolled over. (At Mom and Dad's house he had rolled over on the couch but he had a little help from gravity since the couch was slightly sloped.) Cliff and I had extended session in Camden's class on Sunday. Cliff wasn't in there but for the last few minutes of class. Cliff had Camden and was playing with him on the floor on his tummy in front of this other little boy who was about 2 weeks older than Camden. Camden started talking to Jackson and they were having a little conversation being so adorable together! Camden started crying at one point when Jackson made an excited squeeling sound that startled him. Ha! So this goes on for about ten minutes. I was helping with the 6 other babies in the room (we had a total of 8 babies with 3 helpers! It was a busy morning!) when Cliff softly gets my attention and says, "Jess, he rolled over!" I didn't realize what he said until he pointed to Camden and repeated himself. Camden had rolled over and I had missed it!!! I guess Camden had waited to show off for his Daddy! Later that day he rolled three more times and I got it on video. :)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

yayyyyyy!! good job, camden!!! :)