Thursday, August 5, 2010

4 Months Old

Before you see the 4 month pictures of Camden I included a few more of my week in Arlington. We got to spend an afternoon and evening with Dom, Gus and Aunt Lynne. It was so surreal for us to be sitting in the living room with our babies in our laps!! Check out how sweet Gus is!!!

Mom threw a party for Camden and I so that our church family from Tate Springs could meet Camden. She worked so hard and made lots of yummy stuff!! Thanks Mom for such a special day!
Dakota and I matched so we had to have a picture. :) I think we're buds now after getting to spend a week together! My beautiful neice is such a sweet girl. I love watching her and hearing her adorable voice!


And here are the pictures of Camden! He is 4 months and 1 week in these pictures. As I type this he is playing in his exersaucer having so much fun playing with the toys. He has turned himself all the way around in it! I can hardly believe how much he has grown over the last two weeks. He is trying very hard to roll over, loves reaching for everything and loves being busy! We had a long month without Cliff being around much so we are looking forward to getting in to a new normal for the fall.







Cliff had an amazing trip to Africa working with around 300 kids! I will post some pictures of his trip soon and maybe even get him to post for a change. Poor guy is having a rough time with the jet lag but is back at work today after taking a day off yesterday. He slept from about 10 to 2AM last night and was up the rest of the night until 6am when he took a short nap before work. I am praying that he is able to rest tonight!


1 comment:

Dominee said...

I love seeing Camden's little cheeks get bigger and bigger. He looks great! Love you.