Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 11

Well, Camden and I made it home this afternoon. The drive from Arlington was very long, but we made it safely. We had a blast in Arlington hanging out with family and friends. The week went by quickly and we only have one more day until we get Cliff back! I think tomorrow will drag by waiting on him to fly in. I have no idea when his flight lands so I will be anxiously waiting for his phone call from Dallas. I received a txt this morning from him saying he was in the Kenyan airport waiting on their flight.

Camden was a trooper on the drive. We stopped twice for him to eat and to stretch. He did cry off and on (I am sure he was so bored). But thankfully he napped off and on as well. He was asleep tonight by 7:30. He hasn't slept great the last two nights so I am praying he remembers his bed and sleeps at least 4 hours at a time. He has been waking up every 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Ugh! Thankfully, Mom was a great help the last two nights and let me sleep some. I am so grateful to her for that! The drive today was made much easier since I was rested.

CANNOT wait to have Cliff home!

No comments: