Sunday, March 8, 2009

A post...

Cliff and I are sitting in our living room right now, each with a lap top, watching the end of the Apprentice. He's supposed to be working on school work and I'm just wasting some time before I go to bed. This is a typical night for us. Check it out...
Today was an exciting day around our church. Bradley and Emily, our youth minister and his wife, had a baby this morning. We haven't met baby Tate yet, but look forward to seeing him soon. I'm sure big brother Parker is so excited about his new brother. :) Also, tonight the church voted in a new Rec minister and our previous Rec minister is now the new Senior Adult minister. The Booths will be moving here soon. James and Peggy and their two sons have alot of changes ahead of them. We are looking forward to building a relationship with them. Corky has been on staff at FBC for 8 years and will just be changing positions. It should be a great time of change around here.

I tried to get Cliff to go camping with me Friday night at Palo Duro, but it didn't happen. We ended up having a busy weekend so we couldn't escape for the night. Maybe another weekend soon. I'm not sure Cliff is on board with the whole camping thing, but I really really want to go. I hope he'll enjoy it.

It's already time for another week. Ugh! Is it 2010 yet?

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Sounds like lots of changes in the church, good ones I hope and very exciting.

I'm with Cliff - CAMPING?? - isn't it cold up there right now?

And by the way did you plant roses?