Friday, March 27, 2009

BLIZZARD!

Today we are experiencing blizzard conditions here in Amarillo. Yesterday it was 70 degrees and beautiful and today it is white and blustery outside. I don't have to be at work because of the road conditions so Cliff and I get to hang out all day. Cliff Sr. and Debbie are on their way to visit as we speak. I am praying that they get here safely! I think from about Lubbock it is pretty bad.

Tonight I think we'll be staying home, making taco soup and spending time together. I am thinking that by tomorrow the weather will change and it will start warming up so we should be able to get out of the house. Crazy panhandle weather!!! Below are some pictures from the front door this morning at about 8AM.




I am sooo ready for spring. It has been beautiful here for the past several weeks. Trees were budding and flowering, tulips and dafodils have bloomed and it was like spring. But winter strikes again, hopefully for the last time until next year.

No comments: