Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Work Never Ends

Jessica and I had a great weekend with her mom and dad as well as our niece Lerin. I have a feeling she will post pictures before too long. It was a great time to spend with family, and be able to show them around our new home.

Things are going well this week so far. There is just so much going on. I am trying to followup from my big camp meeting last week, and plan an upcoming event as well as do day to day work. I have a dinner tonight at Olive Garden with the directors of Childrens Choir. Olive Garden sounds good, but 2 hours of sitting with eight women talking about musical stuff does not. Oh the things we do in ministry.

We are looking forward to getting out of town at the end of the week! Greatest find today in our new town: ESPN Radio, complete greatness!!

2 comments:

Jon Smedley said...

I pretty much curse your name for having ESPN radio and I not having it. I mean who really needs ESPN radio more that myself? NO ONE!!!! It would provide me with the therapy I so truly need.

Jon Smedley said...

I miss cliff and jess mucho alato! I want to see you soon, oh wait we will see you in like two week! YEAH!!!!!! I cannot wait to snuggle with Cliff and listen to ESPN Radio together, and in the morning I'll make us waffles!