Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wed. Morning Already??

Well it is Wednesday morning, it is amazing how the week flies by sometimes. Being Wednesday at 8:20 a.m. there are some things that I can already state for the day. #1 even though it is 8:20 I have already been at the church for a little over 2 hours. Sounds crazy? Well it is, I have been attending a men's Bible/topic study. I have enjoyed the time getting to meet with the men there but boy 5:30 sure does come early on Wednesdays. #2 thing I know for sure about today, is that I will be here at least another 12 hours. OHH HOW I LOVE WEDNESDAYS!!

Things are still going well for Jess and I. We both had a great weekend getting to see family. Jessica went to see her family in Dallas. She was able to spend a lot of time with our adorable nieces. I think they had a good time together, but I know in the back of there minds they really missed their uncle Cliff. I was able to go meet my mom and dad at our land outside of Santa Anna. We are working on building a house out there. Although I had a great time, I wish I could have stayed a little longer. The major conclusion that Jessica and I both came to this weekend is that driving 5 1/2 hours can get a little old. I thinkI must have listened to 15 different talk shows on the way out of town.

This week has also been a little busier than others because I have started taking classes again from B.H. Carroll Theological Institute (wow that sounds like a smart school). I am taking an introductory course, which I think I am going to really enjoy. I am also taking Philosophy of Religion. Boy do I need prayer for that one, I sat down to answer some questions last night and I had to read them at least 4 times before I knew what they were saying. It should be fun.

To top it off I had to prepare to help teach a class last night at the Wayland University branch here in Amarillo. The people in the class were all older than me and probably further along in there masters degree. I enjoyed in though, and hope they gained something about children's ministry from it. I have my first big children;s camp meeting tomorrow. Hopefully I will be wise in choosing the important things that need to be changed out of the list of about 500 I have.

I pray that you have a blessed day!

No comments: