Friday, October 19, 2007

Anniversary weekend in Ruidoso


We had a great time in Ruidoso for our anniversary. Mimi and Bipaw took great care of us and spoiled us a ton! The weather was beautiful and the trees were just starting to change colors. Mimi and Bipaw took us up to the top of the mountain for a picnic Friday night. We watched the sun set at the very top on a ledge of boulders.

While we were picnicking (sp?) this crazy chipmunk raced between us almost running over Cliff's foot. He raced up this tree and perched there so still. He must have smelled the food or something.








I am so proud to be married to Cliff!! He takes very very good care of me and I try my best to take care of him. I cannot believe the things that we have accomplished over this past year. I sure pray that this year is a little bit slower than the last, although, I don't think that is our way. :) We are very blessed to be here in Amarillo. God is good and we are thankful everyday for his provision and grace!
I miss you everyone! Come visit soon. :)

1 comment:

Jon Smedley said...

I am glad to see that your camera made it back from Ruidoso in one piece. I bet it made the trip much less stressful! Sorry I know that is bringing up a bitter memory. I am glad you both were able to enjoy a weekend away! See you in a week