Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas

Sweet boy on the road heading east to spend Christmas with family in East Texas. Honey came and spent several days with us and got to ride all the way with us in our car.



Christmas morning was at Nana and Grandpa's house in jacksonville. It was all a bit overwhelming for Camden but the banana helped.




Eating cheetos with Grandpa. So fun!



Our annual pj picture!













Kimberly and Josh are engaged!! They will be getting married this summer. I am so excited for them and look forward to getting to know my soon to be brother-in-law in the future.




We spent several days in Arlington on the way back home. These sweet sweet kiddos just steal my heart everytime I get to spend time with them. They are all so much fun!!! I can't believe that they are growing up so fast. Time is flying and I don't know how to stop it!



These three found a comfy spot on the bench watching Aaron and Cliff play pool. These three have a blast together!



No comments: