Thursday, October 27, 2011

October 2011

October has flown by very very fast. We got to see family, visit pumpkin patches, and have lots of fun this month. Camden is growing so much. He is talking all the time...getting new words every week. He had a hair cut at the first of this month. I can't wait for it to grow back! I just love his crazy long hair. :)



The first week of October we stopped by the pumpkin patch. The pumpkin patches are my most favorite part of Amarillo. I had to get a couple of pumpkins for the front porch. We've since made several more trips to the pumpkin patch this month.




What a cute little hiney!! Ha! We had a fun time before bath playing in the nude outside.



Our sweet friends came to town and visit and invited us to play one morning. We were so thankful to see Elizabeth and Reese Mason. We sure miss them!!





Mom made Camden this sweater. I tried to get a picture of him before church on Sunday morning. He was very busy and hard to get a shot of. This is the best one and it is still a little blurry. Thanks for the adorable sweater NeNe!!



Cliff and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary this month too. Hannah kept Camden for us one day and Cliff and I got to hang out for several hours. We went to the driving range, painted the cars at Cadillac Ranch and ate at Saltgrass. It was nice spending a day as friends and reconnecting a little. I sure do love my husband!













One Sunday I was in my room getting ready and it got really quiet in the house. I came in the kitchen to find Camden getting ready as well. Ha! I had done my makeup while he had breakfast and didn't put it away yet. He is such a little copy cat these days.





All of these munchkins came to visit last week for four days. We got to go to the pumpkin patch, the discovery center, and to the zoo. Such a fun week. Thanks Leigh for taking time to come to Amarillo!





We made chocolate chip cookies. I had lots of help!



The crew at the pumpkin patch. We picked out pumpkins to go back home and paint on. Boy was that fun...and messy! I didn't get any pictures because both Leigh and I were busy keeping the paint on the pumpkins.




Camden wants to play with the iPhone so badly! He can't, so the next best thing is to watch Lerin really closely!






Today, Oct. 27th, we have had snow all day. It is 1:55 right now and it just now stopped snowing. The snow started in the middle of the night! We went out early because I thought once the sun came out it would all be gone. Camden liked the snow but it was cold, we didn't stay out very long.









No comments: