Tuesday, September 21, 2010

In Other News

Below are just some fun pictures I've taken lately. Camden will be six months old next week and is growing so quickly! He's just a ball of energy and smiles. :)

This is little Harper. She stays with Camden and I a few hours every day. She's such a little doll! She's almost 2 months old and pretty much, eat sleeps and wiggles most of the time. :) I am sure these two will become such good friends over the next year!


Isn't she a cutie! Look at that poofy hair on top!



And here is Camden being absolutely adorable! He's such a ham. He is most content when he has someone down on the floor with him talking and playing with him! It is hard to get stuff done around here because we have too much fun singing songs and playing with toys.



And, o my goodness! I just love this picture. It is probably the best one we have of Cliff and Camden. Aren't they both just the most precious things you've ever seen! They matched this morning so I had to steal a picture before Cliff left for work.

No comments: