Thursday, September 2, 2010

Camden is 5 months old!!

I tried to post this several times over the last week but blogger was being dumb and wouldn't let me. Last week Leigh and the girls came to visit us in Amarillo! We had a blast playing at the house, doing Discovery Center, and all kinds of other fun stuff. It was so good to have family in town. :)

Camden also turned 5 months old on Sunday. I think I say this every month, but he is so much fun!! He is sitting up by himself, eating cereal, cutting his first tooth, and loves to move move move!







Sting Em Jackets! I have been waiting and waiting for Camden to grow big enough for his HPU t-shirt and now I think it is too small! Ha! He is growing so very fast!



Our best attempt at a family photo!
Below are some pictures of Lerin, Robbyn, Aleigh and Camden. They got to stand in a bubble at the Discovery Center! It is like a mini science museum for kids with all kinds of fun experiments. We also went to the park and had a picnic that day as well. We played on the playground and fed the ducks!








1 comment:

The Maybin's said...

super fun and sweet! my how time flies...enjoy every moment! love ya!