Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Something I thought I would never do!

I have to say that blogging is something that I have never really had a desire to do, but here we are. This will be a great way for everyone to keep in touch with us and all that is going on in our lives.

Most of the blogs I read are from friends that live overseas and work in the mission field. I have to say that to most of you Amarillo might as well be overseas, but we do have an amazing mission field.

It has been a really busy but good week so far. Sunday was truly amazing, we had two children except Christ in the morning services and then two more get baptized Sunday night. The Lord is truly blessing the ministries here. I hope to post pictures of some of the children soon. Jessica is also working on posting pictures of our new "cozy" apartment.

I pray that you have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your blogger...Chuck had one when he was in Florida in the Air Force and I loved keeping in touch with him. Wish all the grandkids had one of these, so we could keep up with them. I'm glad that you like your new mission field and I know that God will use you in ways that you never imagined. I'm glad that you are 5 hrs. closer to us and we will see you sometime, I know. Your apartment is nice and small is good...especially as you both will be so busy. It will be easier to keep, if everything has it's place.
I am excited to see how God will grow you both as you serve Him in this new place. Enjoy the journey and remember, the Lord is your defender...so don't take up offences easily, just love everyone with God's love...he has no favorites and you will be blessed immensely. Love to you both, Mimi Alice