Friday, August 31, 2007

I am CPR certified can I help you?

So Jessica and I spent about 5 hours yesterday getting CPR and First Aid certified. It has probably been 4 or 5 years since I have had the training. There have been some things that have changed since then, but the complete beating it feels like has not. Although I know this is so important to have it also felt like a complete waste of a day. I have so many things I am trying to learn and figure out right now so to spend a whole day doing this felt very counterproductive.

We do not have too many weekend plans, we are hoping to relax tomorrow and go over to the Lowrie's house tomorrow night. (Kalie, Jess cannot wait for you to get here.)

My second Sunday I am getting thrown in the fire. I have to read scripture in both morning services and do the welcome in the evening. Although I have done this hundreds of times in the services there is still a little fear. I will have to give an update on Monday if I say anything crazy.

Have a blessed day!

No comments: