Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fun gone wrong

I was cleaning the bathroom today while Camden went through all of the drawers. The bathroom ended up sanitized but messy afterward! Anyway Camden found some bathtub paint in one if the drawers and asked me to open it for him. I decided to oblige him by setting him in his high chair and letting him go after it while I fixed lunch. Boy did he have fun for awhile!!! Red soap paint was everywhere but he hadn't yet decided to put it in his hair or face yet. Well it wasn't too long before that happened. He laughed and played and then started feeling some stinging in his eyes which caused him to rub them more and more and more.... And then the crying began! At first I though maybe it doesn't hurt his eyes but after about a minute I knew I had made a mistake by letting him play with it. I rushed him to the bathtub and poured water over his face while he just wailed! We were both exhausted and traumatized after it was over. Camden just closed his eyes and fell asleep in my arms for about 30 minutes, poor baby!!

Note to self: don't let your 15 month old play with soap paint!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Home

1 comment:

The Maybin's said...

o.my.goodness. sweet camden!