Thursday, October 14, 2010

O MY GOODNESS, THE CUTENESS!!!

Cliff had to go to Houston Tuesday and Wednesday to do a funeral for a Cary family friend that passed away. It was his first funeral and it sounds like God really used Cliff to bring comfort to this family and to share the Gospel as well. I am so thankful for my brave husband!

While he was out of town Camden and I got a little bored on Tuesday night before bed. After his bath we went outside for a little nude baby photo session. :) And O MY GOODNESS! I got some of the sweetest pictures! I think you will agree. Ha! Camden had a ball hanging out in his birthday suit on this beautiful cool evening. He kept cracking up laughing!



2 comments:

Robbie Lyn said...

I LOVE this pictures! The smile, the mow hawk, everything!!!

The Dunton's said...

I agree - so sweet!!