Saturday, June 12, 2010

2 mo appointment

We have been sooo busy lately that I have not taken the time to post any pictures. I do have some from May 29th when Camden was 2 mo and then some from our trip to Arlington. Next week is VBS for us so life continues to be crazy for the next week, but I will see if I can get some up soon.

We went to the doctor on Thursday for Camden's 2 mo check up. He is almost 10 weeks now. He had two shots and did not cry at all!! I was pretty shocked and quite proud. He weighed 9lb 10 oz and was 24.5 in long. He is 8th percentile in weight and 88th percentile in height!! You are all right when you say he is long and skinny! Ha! The doc said he's very healthy and growing just fine.

Camden is so fun to be with! He smiles all the time and loves being talked to and talking back to us. I will try to post some pictures soon of our trip. We had soooo much fun in Arlington hanging out with family and playing with cousins.

1 comment:

Michael, Brittany, Rylie, and Reagan said...

I can't believe the %'s he is in, that is crazy!! Bethany's babies were like that and still are (4&6 now). She has such a hard time finding clothes that fit. Addie, at 4, can still where some 12 month items in the waist!!