Thursday, April 29, 2010

1 Month!!

My baby is 1 month old today and I can hardly believe it!! I took lots of pictures today trying to cement the day in my memory. He is just so precious and I don't ever want to forget these sweet days with him. Here are some of the pictures from the day. He is still so serious! He does smile some, but I haven't caught any of those on camera yet!

The morning started in his 'I love Daddy' shirt but he peed through that early on! So...onto the 'I love Mommy' shirt. :)

I have seen some friends do pictures like this with a stuffed animal every month so I decided to do the same to compare how he grows each month.


This afternoon Camden and I went over to my friend Elizabeth's house and got to hang out with her and her sweet new baby Reese. Reese was born two weeks after Camden. I am so thankful for Mark and Elizabeth's friendship. It will be a fun year watching our babies grow together!






2 comments:

Michael, Brittany, Rylie, and Reagan said...

I love the stuffed animal idea, that is really cool!! I am so glad that a friend of yours has a baby so close. We have friends like that and it is so neat to see your kids grow together.

Debbie said...

cute! im so glad i did the stuffed animal pictures with jacob. you can really tell how much they grow month to month in comparison to something that doesn't change! glad you're doing it, too!! :)

he's such a cutie!! :)