Monday, January 28, 2008

We are back!!

Ok, so we never really went anywhere we just have not posted in awhile. All that really means is that the three people that actually knew of this site have forgotten about it. So for the most part I am talking to myself. I am ok with that though, I think.

Things are going very well for Jessica and I, we are just constantly staying busy. Ministry is going well there are just constantly new things to still learn here and new questions to ask. We are already working hard on VBS which is completely foreign to me. It is pretty much the biggest thing that happens here all year around so it takes a lot of planning. I had a great time last night, we had a youth vs. staff basketball game. It was a blast and we won, so that makes it that much more sweeter. While practicing last week to get ready the pastor went down with a high ankle sprain and torn ligaments. Needless to say we were one player down.

Jessica is staying busy with classes and subbing for the Mothers Day Out program. She is also starting as a GA (Graduate assistant, or something like that) at WT where she is taking classes. She is in charge of grading an online class.

Since I am taking online classes and she is taking an online class and grading one we decided to step into this century and get Internet. I have to say I am still amazed about how the Internet works. Jessica called around to see the best and cheapest Internet around. She talked to several places most of them wanted to charge us hundreds of dollars for Internet and then we would have to get a phone line. Needless to say it all sounded crazy to me, for that much we were just going to keep visiting the coffee shop everyday. Then she called one final company for them it was a $50 set up fee and all she had to do was call and go down and get this little box. It is truly amazing you just plug it in and it read off of some tower somewhere and we have Internet. I know to many of you no big deal but this was really amazing to me. To top it all off on Saturday we went and bought a wireless router with a Christmas gift card. All of that to say that we went form way behind the times and living at the coffee shop, to having our very own wireless Internet. No more waling around the apartment with the computer held up in the air trying to steal someones wireless that are not smart enough to lock it.

Well I hope everyone has a great day. And I promise I will not forget you. I know you will want to tell all of your friends about all of the great things that are going on in our exciting lives. If you want pictures posted you will have to write a sweet comment to Jessica, that is her job.

Have a good one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

About time you came back to the blogging world. Hope everything is going well.